Monday, May 7, 2012

I Need This Dress Like I Need to Pay for that Parking Ticket in DC...Now!

 Yes.  This dress is reserved for me.  Contacted the owner and was like "LADY THIS DRESS BE MINE!"  I still haven't decided though.  I don't have a life.  Where am I going to wear this beautiful thing?  That emerald green and the big ass bow just scream drama.  And as the winner of most dramatic at Duke University, I think it should be in my closet.  I need to think about it for one more hour.  And it's in my size.  And it's my favorite color.  I'm trying to justify $125 right now.  I used my tax return responsibly.  I work really hard to have the things that I want.  ETC...
Check out one of my favorite Etsy.com stores, Quirk Vintage Clothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...