Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Ensemble of the Day: Polka You in the Eyeball

When I woke up, I was 5"2.  When I left for work, I was 5"7.  Today, I did the following activities in these hot pink espadrilles:
  1. Booty Popped.
  2. Booty Hopped.
  3. Cabbage Patched.
  4. Did the robot.
  5. Told somebody off.
  6. Drove Lulu and eluded the po po.
  7. Ran down a flight of stairs without ruining my face by smushing it on the ground. 
Today was a win.  On the outside, I looked like Grace Kelly.  On the inside, I felt like Tallulah Bankhead, badass Southern Belle of the 1930s, 40s, and 50s from Alabama.

I was all business at the top.  Pretty bow earrings, crisp white collared shirt, ostrich pin.  Below was quite the party.  I was wearing a wonderful vintage polka dot skirt, described in this post.  I threw on the hot pink espadrilles because it was missing that Jacinta element.  Coco Chanel famously said, Before you leave the house, look in the mirror and take one thing off."  UMM NOPE.  I always add one thing, because that's what makes me, me.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...