Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Fashion Bombshell of the Day

A year ago I was crowned Fashion Bombshell of the Day on my favorite blog the Fashion Bomb Daily, my greatest life accomplishment other than graduating from Duke with Distinction due to my awesome but too large a swath of history "The Blushing Bride is Colored!  Interracial Relationships between Black Women and White Men from 1619 to the Present" honors senior thesis.  Though some chicks got a little salty over my frenetic style, I handled it with all the dignity I could muster:  trolling them into detailing exactly what was wrong with my style.  I honestly don't care what others think.  Really, I don't.  If ripping apart my style made those netizens feel better, then have at it.  I wore fur coats and slips from the 1960s to class quite frequently!  I looked like a drunk housewife from Greenwich, Connecticut!  But it's my style.  I care very little about being fashionable, but style is a different ball game altogether.  Besides, not one of the outfits featured were even in my top thirty favorites.  Heffalumps.  I digress.  I think I should submit once again.  They like repeat offenders on that website.

 Sigh.  I miss having hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...