Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A proper hostess wears...

Seafoam green lingerie!


Ok fine.  That's neither my hand nor my margarita.

I invited a college friend to my new apartment for some blueberry margaritas, curry and cilantro stuffed clam, sauteed spinach, and cream cheese angel food cake.  It was delicious.  Effing delicious actually.  Of course, I answered the door in a seafoam green ensemble from the late 1960s.  It has lace bell-shaped sleeves and stops right under my knees.  I wore a matching vintage seafoam green slip underneath.  Interestingly, I bought the two pieces 5 years apart but they match perfectly.  I tend to do that.  Be perfect I mean.  I accessorized with a gold collar necklace from my aunt's closet and a ring bought in the Middle of Nowhere, Ohio.  I tried the scarf for a bit but it kept slipping off of my big head.



Bless her little black heart!
Why yes!  I am 26 but I moisturize so I look 12!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...