Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Neon and Man Capes

I was asked over gchat and facebook about the neon trend and how to wear a cape if you're a man.  Thanks Katrina and Alex!  Those questions will be addressed shortly.  Tomorrow actually.  I have to watch the latest Game of Thrones (ooooh my boo Jon Snow is scrumptious) and do a facial so neon and capes are not high on the Wednesday priority list.  Welp, I'll give you a preview.  Only brown people look good in neon and that's if they're going for a new jack swing kinda Keith Sweat/Teddy Riley/Jodie Watley lipsyncing on Soul Train vibe.  Men can wear capes as long as they're not shiny.

Toodles!


I borrowed this picture.  I'm not witty enough to come up with memes.

2 comments:

  1. The Girl With the Extra Large MufffinsApril 11, 2012 at 11:47 PM

    LMAO at that meme. I loves me some Jon Snow. And Robb Stark.

    #deyFAHN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robb Stark can get it with his fine hairy face!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...