Thursday, April 19, 2012

If I were...

A size 2 I would buy this dress IMMEDIATELY!  I'm headed to a wedding this summer in San Francisco and am looking for the most fabulous dress that will allow my down South beauty to shine enough to be the second most gorgeous woman there.  Second to the bride, and only the bride.  Everyone else is fair game.  Those tricks are going down! 
I love the peplum.  I've been wearing peplums for years and they are hitting the mainstream hard again.  BOO!  I hate looking like I'm following a trend, especially ones that are not particularly easy to wear.

The cornflower blue swirls remind me of the ocean which would be perfect for this ocean side event.  I would accessorize with giant cubic zirconia earrings (me loving synthetic things and all) and pile my hair on top of my head, accenting with a magnolia flower.  I would wear satin teal pumps

I wouldn't be able to booty pop in this dress so that is a giant con.  The measurements for the dress are just too small for me to comfortably fit in.  I'm upset.  Don't talk to me.

It's $145.00 from my favorite etsy store, Mill Street Vintage.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...