Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Oh Susie Q...

The following is a serious conversation concerning the scarf depicted below in a previous post about this week's thrift shop finds



me:  Internet thief
Stephanie:  whatchu mean?
me:  my peruvian scarf; you're planning on stealing it!
Stephanie:  oh yeah.  that shit is mine no question
me:  ._. ok, you're no longer invited to my wedding.
Stephanie:  LOL
me:  heffalump.  you are so smug.
Stephanie:  I just think it's rude that you would purchase that and not think that I'd want it, like do you not know me?  I don't understand
me:  I purchase a lot of things that you would want that I have yet to showcase.
I will be selling some things in my online store starting the week after next
Stephanie:  yeah, let's get that started.  and I need a VIP pre-sale
me:  Have you thought about your actions?  If you repent I will repeal my wedding non invite mandate
Stephanie:  I want that scarf.
me:  I will snatch you bald-headed.  You will get SNATCH!  No ed on the end
I'm headed to a meeting
you have one hour to think about your perverse actions
Stephanie:  you're gna give me that scarf
me:  I'm back.  Have you changed your cotton picking mind yet?
Stephanie:  nope
me:  ok, now you're about to become the subject of a facebook status
Stephanie:  LOL Jacinta, you must've seen it and thought, "this is perfect for Stephanie, I can't wait to give it to her"
me:  It is done.  The status.
Stephanie:  everyone thinks you should give it me
me:  who is everyone.  i should throw a plump strawberry at your head.
Stephanie:  I love strawberries

Fin

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...